Nemophilist: A frequenter or haunter of woodland areas.
The figures and textures of this ring were formed spontaneously during a series of experiments I undertook in my workshop. The shapes created for this piece prompt memories of knotted, contorted trees deep in an ancient woodland, perhaps as the nemophilist ‘haunts’ nearby, a look of concentration on their face. The forest is always an intriguing place, and this ring brings a hint of woodland beauty and mystery to your jewellery box.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze in the UK.
- Gold Plated ring body with hand Patinated crown.
- Coloured in Light Olive Green Patination.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- Available in sizes J-Q, please contact us if your size is not available.
- Nemophilist is made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks for your jewellery to be crafted.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
|Delivery method||Delivery Time||Cost|
|Next day||1 day (order before 12pm)||£9|
|Orders over £100||3-5 days||FREE|
You can find out more about our delivery policies here.
We deliver into more than 100 countries. If you your country is currently not available at checkout, please contact us and we are happy to arrange.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a 14 day returns policy. Click here to find out more about returns.
Don't hesitate to contact us at any time. We are happy to help and answer any questions you may have. You can contact us through our contact form here, write us an eMail or leave us a voice message and we will call you back shortly.
|Customer service eMail:||email@example.com|
|Leave us a voice message and we call you back:||
+44 (0) 844 884 3360