Ammil: A term from the south-west of England, which refers to the thin film of ice that lacquers the landscape when a freeze follows a partial thaw. When hit by sunlight, Ammil can cause an entire location to glitter.
I wanted to design a piece that was wild, unrestrained and brave, and Ammil meets all these requirements. The tip of each of its twig-like sticks seem to reach, unrestricted, in all directions. This sterling silver version of Ammil allowed me to reflect the purity inherent in the transition from frozen to thaw, and back again. This piece of jewellery is a bold statement, and suits those looking for an elegant twist on classic style.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Sterling Silver in the UK.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Available in sizes J-Q, please contact us if your size is not available.
- Ammil is made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks for your jewellery to be crafted.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
|Delivery method||Delivery Time||Cost|
|Next day||1 day (order before 12pm)||£9|
|Orders over £100||3-5 days||FREE|
You can find out more about our delivery policies here.
We deliver into more than 100 countries. If you your country is currently not available at checkout, please contact us and we are happy to arrange.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a 14 day returns policy. Click here to find out more about returns.
Don't hesitate to contact us at any time. We are happy to help and answer any questions you may have. You can contact us through our contact form here, write us an eMail or leave us a voice message and we will call you back shortly.
|Customer service eMail:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Leave us a voice message and we call you back:||
+44 (0) 844 884 3360