Cairn: A pile of stones marking the top of a mountain (or some other special place).
The shape of Cairn prompts recollections of a mountain range; Cairn in sterling silver especially reminds me of the Himalayas, a truly divine and special place. Cairn possesses a noble, transcendent quality, not only due to it’s materials, but also because of the elegance of its design. It will lend this graceful mood to any number of outfits fit for a special occasion.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Sterling Silver in the UK.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Sterling Silver chain.
- Adjustable size from 15-20cm, please contact us for custom orders.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
|Delivery method||Delivery Time||Cost|
|Next day||1 day (order before 12pm)||£9|
|Orders over £100||3-5 days||FREE|
You can find out more about our delivery policies here.
We deliver into more than 100 countries. If you your country is currently not available at checkout, please contact us and we are happy to arrange.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a 14 day returns policy. Click here to find out more about returns.
Don't hesitate to contact us at any time. We are happy to help and answer any questions you may have. You can contact us through our contact form here, write us an eMail or leave us a voice message and we will call you back shortly.
|Customer service eMail:||email@example.com|
|Leave us a voice message and we call you back:||
+44 (0) 844 884 3360