Kawaakari: A Japanese word for the gleam of last light.
This is the smallest, humblest design in my ring collections. Just like the flickering, vulnerable gleam of last light, it is short - almost gone in the blink of time. Its beauty might seem temporary, but it will remain fixed in your memory forever. Kawaakari is unpretentious and modest in style, and the perfect partner for a simple chic dress or jumpsuit, the ‘cherry on top’ of an already elegant outfit. On the other hand, it makes an ideal ‘signature’ ring for men.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Sterling Silver in the UK.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Available in sizes J-Q, please contact us if your size is not available.
- Kawaakari is made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks for your jewellery to be crafted.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
|Delivery method||Delivery Time||Cost|
|Next day||1 day (order before 12pm)||£9|
|Orders over £100||3-5 days||FREE|
You can find out more about our delivery policies here.
We deliver into more than 100 countries. If you your country is currently not available at checkout, please contact us and we are happy to arrange.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a 14 day returns policy. Click here to find out more about returns.
Don't hesitate to contact us at any time. We are happy to help and answer any questions you may have. You can contact us through our contact form here, write us an eMail or leave us a voice message and we will call you back shortly.
|Customer service eMail:||email@example.com|
|Leave us a voice message and we call you back:||
+44 (0) 844 884 3360