Titanic: The ill-fated British liner that hit an Iceberg and tragically sank in the early hours of the 15th of April, 1912.
Even though this is not the largest necklace in my collections, I have still chosen to name it Titanic. Its silver hue, and its texture and shape all invoke infamous images of icebergs, both in historical photographs and in cinema. This elegant necklace in sterling silver reminds me that while the story of the Titanic is very sad, it is also possessed of a deep romance.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Sterling Silver in the UK.
- 18" Sterling Silver chain.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Can be worn above or below the neckline.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
|Delivery method||Delivery Time||Cost|
|Next day||1 day (order before 12pm)||£9|
|Orders over £100||3-5 days||FREE|
You can find out more about our delivery policies here.
We deliver into more than 100 countries. If you your country is currently not available at checkout, please contact us and we are happy to arrange.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a 14 day returns policy. Click here to find out more about returns.
Don't hesitate to contact us at any time. We are happy to help and answer any questions you may have. You can contact us through our contact form here, write us an eMail or leave us a voice message and we will call you back shortly.
|Customer service eMail:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Leave us a voice message and we call you back:||
+44 (0) 844 884 3360