Ammil: A term from the south-west of England, which refers to the thin film of ice that lacquers the landscape when a freeze follows a partial thaw. When hit by sunlight, Ammil can cause an entire location to glitter.
I wanted to design a piece that was wild, unrestrained and brave, and Ammil meets all these requirements. The tip of each of its twig-like sticks seem to reach, unrestricted, in all directions. Just like its name, it glitters and sparkles, with a hint of colour, in a manner loud yet unpretentious. If you are familiar with a minimal or modest style, then this ring is an ingenious way to express your readiness for a challenge; for those who favour a bolder style, Ammil is a must-have addition to your jewellery box.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze in the UK.
- Gold Plated ring body with hand Patinated crown.
- Coloured in Sky Blue Textured Patination.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- Available in sizes J-Q, please contact us if your size is not available.
- Ammil is made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks for your jewellery to be crafted.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
|Delivery method||Delivery Time||Cost|
|Next day||1 day (order before 12pm)||£9|
|Orders over £100||3-5 days||FREE|
You can find out more about our delivery policies here.
We deliver into more than 100 countries. If you your country is currently not available at checkout, please contact us and we are happy to arrange.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a 14 day returns policy. Click here to find out more about returns.
Don't hesitate to contact us at any time. We are happy to help and answer any questions you may have. You can contact us through our contact form here, write us an eMail or leave us a voice message and we will call you back shortly.
|Customer service eMail:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Leave us a voice message and we call you back:||
+44 (0) 844 884 3360