Cairn: A pile of stones marking the top of a mountain (or some other special place).
The shape of Cairn prompts recollections of a mountain range; with its striking Patination colours, it also calls to mind the lichen that forms and ornaments rocks and stones deep in the forest. Living in a large urban environment like London, I often find myself longing for the outdoors, yearning for an intimate connection with the rural landscape. This piece is born of this desire to walk in nature and appreciate the small details around you, right down to the unplanned beauty of moss filling the cracks in the pavement. The vibrant colours of this bracelet can jazz-up an all-black outfit, or provide a strong new addition to an already colourful wardrobe.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze and Patinated in the UK.
- Coloured in Sky Blue Textured Patination.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- Gold plated brass chain.
- Adjustable size from 15-20cm, please contact us for custom orders.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
|Delivery method||Delivery Time||Cost|
|Next day||1 day (order before 12pm)||£9|
|Orders over £100||3-5 days||FREE|
You can find out more about our delivery policies here.
We deliver into more than 100 countries. If you your country is currently not available at checkout, please contact us and we are happy to arrange.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a 14 day returns policy. Click here to find out more about returns.
Don't hesitate to contact us at any time. We are happy to help and answer any questions you may have. You can contact us through our contact form here, write us an eMail or leave us a voice message and we will call you back shortly.
|Customer service eMail:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Leave us a voice message and we call you back:||
+44 (0) 844 884 3360