Estiv: Inspired by the Latin estivation, meaning the passing of summer.
The shape of Estiv is the most inimitable and bold among all the necklaces in my collections. Each person is unique, and it is vital to praise and admire the special, distinctive qualities in all of us: this piece is designed with this concept in mind, and reflects the strength we feel when we are truly comfortable in ourselves. Estiv is the token of confident, independent women, who feel inspired and emboldened to be who they really are.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze and Patinated in the UK.
- Available in Classic Bronze and Vintage Oxidised Black Patinations.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- 18" Gold Plated Brass chain.
- Can be worn above or below the neckline.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
|Delivery method||Delivery Time||Cost|
|Next day||1 day (order before 12pm)||£9|
|Orders over £100||3-5 days||FREE|
You can find out more about our delivery policies here.
We deliver into more than 100 countries. If you your country is currently not available at checkout, please contact us and we are happy to arrange.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a 14 day returns policy. Click here to find out more about returns.
Don't hesitate to contact us at any time. We are happy to help and answer any questions you may have. You can contact us through our contact form here, write us an eMail or leave us a voice message and we will call you back shortly.
|Customer service eMail:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Leave us a voice message and we call you back:||
+44 (0) 844 884 3360