Frondescence: The moment at which a species of plant unfolds its leaves.
Can you sense the unhurried motion of unfolding leaves I have tried to reflect in this piece? We are so fortunate, in this day and age, to have access to the technology required to capture and witness such fascinating, slow movements as Frondescence. The beauty of the natural world surrounds us - it is up to us to slow down and take notice! The shape of Frondescence, with its arresting points extending outwards from the hand, means it is also suitable as a pinky ring.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze in the UK.
- Gold Plated ring body with hand Patinated crown.
- Coloured in Pale Teal Green Patination.
- Available in sizes J-Q, please contact us if your size is not available.
- Frondescence is made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks for your jewellery to be crafted.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
|Delivery method||Delivery Time||Cost|
|Next day||1 day (order before 12pm)||£9|
|Orders over £100||3-5 days||FREE|
You can find out more about our delivery policies here.
We deliver into more than 100 countries. If you your country is currently not available at checkout, please contact us and we are happy to arrange.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a 14 day returns policy. Click here to find out more about returns.
Don't hesitate to contact us at any time. We are happy to help and answer any questions you may have. You can contact us through our contact form here, write us an eMail or leave us a voice message and we will call you back shortly.
|Customer service eMail:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Leave us a voice message and we call you back:||
+44 (0) 844 884 3360