Gin: Derived from the French word for the juniper berry.
Before you ask: no, I didn't design this while drinking gin! Rather, this small pair of earrings brought to mind the touch and feel of dried juniper berries, the spice which imparts gin with its distinctive, botanical flavour. We all know not to judge a book by its cover, and the same is true of Gin. These delicate little earrings can easily elevate any outfit with their charming shape and texture.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze and Patinated in the UK.
- Gold Plated Sterling Silver post with soft synthetic post stopper.
- Coloured in vintage oxidised black Patination.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
|Delivery method||Delivery Time||Cost|
|Next day||1 day (order before 12pm)||£9|
|Orders over £100||3-5 days||FREE|
You can find out more about our delivery policies here.
We deliver into more than 100 countries. If you your country is currently not available at checkout, please contact us and we are happy to arrange.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a 14 day returns policy. Click here to find out more about returns.
Don't hesitate to contact us at any time. We are happy to help and answer any questions you may have. You can contact us through our contact form here, write us an eMail or leave us a voice message and we will call you back shortly.
|Customer service eMail:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Leave us a voice message and we call you back:||
+44 (0) 844 884 3360