Kairos: An Ancient Greek term meaning the perfect moment; the fleeting convergence of time and place that represents the critical time for action, words or movement.
The right outcome, occurring at the right time, and to the right person. That is how I feel about Kairos. They are the first earring designs that I ever produced, and the whole process, starting with the intuition that led to their conception, feels just right. No elaborate forward planning: sometimes a happy mistake is the best kind! My favourite colour for Kairos is sky blue: the earrings simply pop with the vivacity and freshness of this hue. Which will be your favourite?
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze and Patinated in the UK.
- Gold Plated Sterling Silver post with soft synthetic post stopper.
- Coloured in either Vibrant Light Blue Green or Classic Bronze Patination.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
|Delivery method||Delivery Time||Cost|
|Next day||1 day (order before 12pm)||£9|
|Orders over £100||3-5 days||FREE|
You can find out more about our delivery policies here.
We deliver into more than 100 countries. If you your country is currently not available at checkout, please contact us and we are happy to arrange.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a 14 day returns policy. Click here to find out more about returns.
Don't hesitate to contact us at any time. We are happy to help and answer any questions you may have. You can contact us through our contact form here, write us an eMail or leave us a voice message and we will call you back shortly.
|Customer service eMail:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Leave us a voice message and we call you back:||
+44 (0) 844 884 3360