Smultroställe: The Swedish term for a patch of wild strawberries.
I will always feel love and pride when it comes to this necklace. I was, truly, thinking ‘outside of the box’ when I designed it, and I am especially fond of the asymmetrical contours of its pendant. I often wear Smultroställe myself, pairing it with a monochrome dress or top: simple!
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze and Patinated in the UK.
- Coloured in Light Olive Green Patination.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- 18" Gold Plated Brass chain.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
|Delivery method||Delivery Time||Cost|
|Next day||1 day (order before 12pm)||£9|
|Orders over £100||3-5 days||FREE|
You can find out more about our delivery policies here.
We deliver into more than 100 countries. If you your country is currently not available at checkout, please contact us and we are happy to arrange.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a 14 day returns policy. Click here to find out more about returns.
Don't hesitate to contact us at any time. We are happy to help and answer any questions you may have. You can contact us through our contact form here, write us an eMail or leave us a voice message and we will call you back shortly.
|Customer service eMail:||email@example.com|
|Leave us a voice message and we call you back:||
+44 (0) 844 884 3360