Titanic: The ill-fated British liner that hit an Iceberg and tragically sank in the early hours of the 15th of April, 1912.
Even though this is not the largest necklace in my collections, I have still chosen to name it Titanic. Its texture and shape all invoke infamous images of icebergs, both in historical photographs and in cinema. This stunning necklace, with its outstanding Patination colours, reminds me that while the story of the Titanic is very sad, it is also possessed of a deep romance.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze and Patinated in the UK.
- Coloured in Vibrant Light Blue Green Patination.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- 18" Gold Plated Brass chain.
- Can be worn above or below the neckline.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
|Delivery method||Delivery Time||Cost|
|Next day||1 day (order before 12pm)||£9|
|Orders over £100||3-5 days||FREE|
You can find out more about our delivery policies here.
We deliver into more than 100 countries. If you your country is currently not available at checkout, please contact us and we are happy to arrange.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a 14 day returns policy. Click here to find out more about returns.
Don't hesitate to contact us at any time. We are happy to help and answer any questions you may have. You can contact us through our contact form here, write us an eMail or leave us a voice message and we will call you back shortly.
|Customer service eMail:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Leave us a voice message and we call you back:||
+44 (0) 844 884 3360