Stipule: The outgrowths on either side of the base of a leafstalk.
This necklace was inspired by the strength and sturdiness of plants. The resilience of florae is something we can learn from: no matter the weather, in any condition or circumstance, plants never give up, never stop growing and never stop reaching for the sky. Stipule is perfect for those spirited days when you are strong, confident, and ready for any challenge that life might hurl in your direction!
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze and Patinated in the UK.
- Coloured in Pale Teal Green Patination.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- 18” Gold Plated Brass chain.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
|Delivery method||Delivery Time||Cost|
|Next day||1 day (order before 12pm)||£9|
|Orders over £100||3-5 days||FREE|
You can find out more about our delivery policies here.
We deliver into more than 100 countries. If you your country is currently not available at checkout, please contact us and we are happy to arrange.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a 14 day returns policy. Click here to find out more about returns.
Don't hesitate to contact us at any time. We are happy to help and answer any questions you may have. You can contact us through our contact form here, write us an eMail or leave us a voice message and we will call you back shortly.
|Customer service eMail:||email@example.com|
|Leave us a voice message and we call you back:||
+44 (0) 844 884 3360